Esprit - Los Angeles‘ private marina - was thoughtfully designed to meet the contemporary requirements of the urban boating community. Enjoy Esprit‘s spectacular main-channel location in a stunning, vibrant marina neighborhood that incorporates pedestrian-friendly connected walkways and three on-water activity centers ideal for mingling and bringing urban boaters together.
Dock attendants bring a new level of hospitality delivering unparalleled service and dedication to promote the urban boating lifestyle. Esprit staff offers an assortment of services and privileges, which cater to the specific needs of boaters who berth as Esprit. With regularly hosted events and social gatherings, your experience is always memorable and relaxed.
With dedication to design, service and community, Esprit creates a soothing, private escape that unites the urban boater in a beautiful, full-service environment like no other marina in Los Angeles.
- 216 boat slips from 35 to 70 feet
- 11 end ties from 43 to 123 feet
- Secured, covered parking
- Freshwater and high-capacity power hookups
- Internet, television and phone service
- Dock-attendant service 7 days a week
- In berth pump-out service
- Boater services
- Three community activity centers
- Fitness center
- Restrooms, showers and laundry
- Additional guest slips
- Storage for kayaks and personal watercrafts (rental fees apply)
- Event planning (hourly rates apply)
- Guest suite at Esprit (rental fees apply)
- Ice delivery service
- Starbucks coffee from 6am-12pm daily
Please refer to the Esprit Vessel Acceptance Criteria for additional requirements.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact the Marina Office.
13900 Marquesas Way Marina Del Rey, CA 90292
Phone: (866) 294-0683
Fax: (310) 258-1554
|Slip Length||Slip Rate Per Foot|
|35'||$19.00 - $21.00|
|40'||$21.00 - $23.00|
|45'||$22.00 - $23.00|
|50'||$27.00 - $28.00|
|50' FORK||$26.00 - $30.00|
|57' MC||$35.00 - $38.00|
|70' MC||$40.00 - $42.00|
|43' End Tie||$1,290.00|
|45' End Tie||$1,350.00|
|50' End Tie||$1,500.00|
|83' End Tie||$2,490.00|
|88' End Tie||$2,640.00|
|118' End Tie||$3,540.00|
|123' End Tie||$3,690.00|
Esprit Club Membership is $150/month
Access to all apartment amenities including:
- Spa Rooms
- Fitness Center
- Salt Water Pool
- Screening Room
- Conference Room
Interested parties wishing to obtain a slip at Esprit Marina, (referred to herein as the â€œMarinaâ€œ) will be required to provide original documentary material to the Marina Manager, demonstrating that they and their Vessel, meet the criteria listed below. Under no circumstances will a Vessel be permitted to enter the Marina unless all necessary documents have been submitted to, and an application approved by, the Marina Manager. Points 1 through 9 below, are required of all applicants.
PLEASE NOTE: We kindly request that all documentary material be submitted on one occasion, at one time. This will enable us to ensure that applications are processed in a timely manner. All documents will be copied and returned to the Applicant.
The amount of $500.00 is payable as a ‘Slip Reservation Deposit.’ Upon application approval, this amount will be credited toward the Slip Tenant’s first month’s slip fees. The full amount will be refunded should a refund be requested within twenty-four (24) hours of payment. After this time, however, if the Applicant decides not to proceed with the application, the amount will be forfeited to the Marina. If an application is rejected by the Marina, a full refund will be issued even after this period.
Applicants may reserve a slip in their name, pending application approval, by submitting the following:
- The appropriate ‘Slip Application Form/s’, as detailed in #1
- The appropriate ‘Slip Application Fee/s’, as detailed in #2
- The ‘Slip Reservation Deposit’, as detailed in #3
- Valid driver’s license or other valid form of picture ID
Please note that the ‘Application Fee/s’ and ‘Slip Reservation Deposit’ are payable by credit card or two (2) checks, one for each amount. A slip may be reserved a maximum of fourteen (14) days. After this time, the Marina Wharfage Contract must be signed and slip tenancy commences.
Submit two color photographs of the actual Vessel showing forward and aft views. Required photo size is 5 inches by 7 inches. Photos must have been taken within the last three months
All Vessels must pass an inspection performed by the Marina Manager prior to acceptance into the Marina. To facilitate this, a local berthing of the Vessel in Marina del Rey, will be necessary. At the discretion of the Marina Manager, any Vessel, especially those 10 years or older, may require a current marine survey report and/or engine survey report to be completed. These reports must include details testifying as to the general condition, seaworthiness and operational ability of the Vessel. Only a currently licensed surveyor is to be used for this purpose. A list of marine surveyors is available upon request from the Marina Manager. Please note that this list is offered as a guide and courtesy only and is not to be regarded as a recommendation of any particular surveyor.
The Vessel’s appearance must exhibit excellent care and owner pride in relation to its cosmetic condition and maintenance. This includes, but is not limited to, the following Vessel components and fixtures:
- Hull paint or varnish must not be discolored or in a state of oxidation or decay.
- Hull must be buffed, free of scuffmarks, discoloration, cracks, blisters and damage.
- Paint and PVC striping, lettering, logos and aesthetic paint treatments must be in good condition and not peeling, fading, cracking or damaged.
- Hull should not have excessive marine growth
- All canvas and eisen glass including zippers and snaps, should be clean, free of tears, fading, discoloration and general decay.
- Bright work should be clean, not cracked or discolored, whether varnished, oiled or natural.
- All wood trim, swim steps, wood and non-skid decking should be clean and free of stains, cracking and discoloration.
- Stanchions, stainless steel, railing, anchors and other metal fixtures should be clean and free of damage, rust, discoloration and corrosion.
- Lifelines should not be discolored or decaying.
- Mast and spreaders must be in good condition.
- Rigging should be in good condition with no evidence of rust or discoloration.
- Vessel name should be clearly readable and in good condition.
- All Vessels ‘tendered to’ and separately registered dinghies and whalers must exhibit like standards of care and cleanliness.
In Addition to the above, once a Vessel arrives in the Marina, the following will apply:
- Fenders and dock wheels should not be discolored or deflated but in new or like new condition.
- Vessel lines should not be frayed or discolored.
- Water hoses, nozzles and adaptors should be in new or like new condition, without leaks.
- Marine grade shore power cords must be clean and free of scuffmarks and discoloration.
- Dock steps should be in new or like new condition and a maximum of 1/2 dock finger width.
- No dinghy floatation devices are permitted.
- Items stored aboard the Vessel must be in good condition and are subject to approval by the Marina Manager.
- No tarpaulins are to be visible on the Vessel at any time.
- Halyards, rigging and all lines are to be securely fastened in order to prevent noisy flapping.
- The vessel will be measured to include all attachments, forward or aft. The maximum vessel overhang permitted in a slip is four (4) feet. The minimum vessel length permitted is within ten (10) feet of the slip length.
Submit the original State Registration or U.S. Coast Guard Documentation for the Vessel and any associated tenders, dinghies or craft
Submit evidence of income such as a current tax return, pay stub or two (2) consecutive month’s bank statements, showing at least two and a half (2 1/2) times the slip fee. In lieu of the above, a deposit of two (2) times the slip fee will be accepted.
Prior to a Vessel’s arrival in the Marina, submit evidence of insurance listing ‘E&S Ring Management, Esprit One LLC and the County of Los Angeles’ as additionally insured. A minimum Hull Protection and Indemnity coverage of $300,000 is required. No Vessel will be permitted to berth in the Marina without the above insurance. Evidence of insurance for all associated tenders, dinghies and other craft must likewise be submitted
The greater of slip or vessel length is charged. A vessel is measured to include all attachments, forward or aft. Electricity and water usage billed separately. Vessel pump out service is included in the slip price. Cable TV, high speed internet and phone service are available at each slip (third party charges apply).
Applicants wishing to apply for live aboard status must have a Vessel with a minimum of 35 feet in measurable length. A live aboard permit sticker is to be obtained from the Office of the Marina del Rey Harbormaster and displayed aboard the vessel before it may be lived aboard. The ‘Live Aboard Permit Application Form’ is available from the Marina Manager’s Office. Please note that a maximum of two persons may live aboard a Vessel in the Marina. A live aboard surcharge of 55% of the base slip rate applies to all live aboard Vessels.
Docking at Esprit Marina not only guarantees premier on-water support and amenities, it also places boaters in one of Southern Californiaâ€™s most coveted harbors. From here, boaters can readily explore all their favorite destinations up and down the coast, from Santa Barbara and the Channel Islands to Redondo Beach and Catalina.
13900 Marquesas way
Marina del Rey, CA 90292
13900 Marquesas Way
Marina del Rey, CA 90292
Directions to Esprit Marina From the 10 freeway: Exit Lincoln Blvd. heading south. Turn right on Washington Blvd., left on Via Marina, and left on Marquesas Way.
From the 405 freeway: Take the 90 freeway until it ends. Bear right on Lincoln Blvd. Turn left on Washington Blvd., left on Via Marina, and left on Marquesas Way.